Find out how InsuranceJobs can help you.
As your personal headhunter in the financial advisory industry, we are committed to bridging the gap between insurance professionals and employers by providing this vital service that allows for headhunting service by connecting you with employers that best fit your profile – all through one reliable resource. In fact, through innovation, collaboration, and partnership we continue to disrupt the status quo. We are the definitive one-stop-shop for new financial services consultants looking to transition into new careers with the right insurance agencies. Contact us today if you want to:
- Learn about the best insurance companies and their career opportunities;
- Look for training and sponsorship for relevant examinations to get started;
- Totally new to the industry and looking for a financial advisor job with a salary or;
- An experienced financial services consultant looking to switch agencies with the best sign-on incentives and career progression.
Still trying to find your perfect career?
Whether you’re still in school and just getting started, or someone that has been working for years as a financial advisor but only seems to be making ends meet, we’re here to help! For years, financial planning remains a field where sales people are expected do virtually everything, so that means finding your own leads and setting appointments with people you don’t know by dialing multiple times every day.
We realize just how difficult it is to make progress doing that and understand the importance of building new relationships too. That’s why our team is help you select the right agency that brings out the best in you. We can discuss potential opportunities within the financial industry that could be tailored to your specific needs. We provide:
We believes that financial planning is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity for you to find fulfillment through your career. We know what it takes to build a rewarding career that also benefits our business at the same time. That’s why we support and encourage you by introducing financial advisories that offer opportunities tailored to you for personal growth, training, and development as well as giving you the tools and resources you need to succeed.
When you share your information with us, we guarantee that the information will be kept confidential, and only shared with an organization willing to discuss employment opportunities with you. We tell all of our clients’ prospects to sign this form because we always want to make sure everyone understands exactly what they’re getting into before any details are discussed.
We work hard to provide opportunities others can’t to help shape your future!
Learn more about being a Financial Advisor in Singapore
Minimum Requirements for being a Financial Advisor in Singapore
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- GCE ‘A’ Level certificate with three H2 passes and two H1 passes;
- Or an International Bacclaureate (IB) diploma;
- Or a polytechnic diploma; or equivalent academic qualifications.
Minimum Examination Requirements
- Module 5 – Rules & Regulations for Financial Advisory
- Module 9 – Life Insurance and Investment-Linked Policies
- Module 9a – Life Insurance And Investment-Linked Policies II
- Health Insurance Module