As part of AIA, JT District is a dynamic team that consists of both the young and energetic as well as the experienced and wise. We are dedicated to training young and capable individuals to become future leaders that can join us in leading the group and revolutionizing the industry. We hope to continuously add value to people’s lives by ensuring their protection and security needs are met. We seek like-minded individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity. We hope to work with more self-motivated individuals to achieve our goals together.
Worrying about having no experience?
With the knowledge and enthusiasm of our team, you are likely to grow in terms of your client acquisition, presentation skills, and understanding of financial instruments. We are keen to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to conquer the financial services and insurance industry.
- The pace and rhythm of an actively growing business excite you. You’re someone who loves to see something grow and you love to make things work, whether it’s through forging strong work relationships or dealing with financial data.
- You’re not someone who does things just for the sake of doing it – you know that what you do has a purpose, and you thrive off having that purpose. Here at JT District, expect to find fuel for your inner fire as an analyst.
- Your main responsibilities will include planning and analyzing; expect to make a great impact here in your role.
- If you are seeking a fulfilling and challenging opportunity, come aboard and be a part of our team today. We actively seek those who have an endless desire to learn and are resilient and detail-oriented.
What you will get
- 1 to 1 mentorship – Tag along with senior advisors to be involved in joint field work and gain exposure to how appointments are like
- Will be taught how to understand client’s financial needs and curate personalized portfolios to achieve their short- and long-term goals
- Tasked to develop a strategy to expand client base
- Enhance communication and interpersonal skills
- 21 years old and above
- Min. Local Diploma / ‘A’ Levels / Degree
Salary & Highlights
- Basic allowance + Performance bonus
- No experience required – Fully sponsored training, seminars & industry certifications
- Friendly office environment
SP-JeffeuryTan, an authorized representative of AIA Singapore Pte Ltd (UEN: 201106386R)