Exciting Job Opportunities for Recent Graduates, Undergraduates, and Part-Time Financial Advisors!
Are you a recent graduate, an undergraduate student, or someone seeking a part-time job as a financial advisor? Do you possess a genuine curiosity about the insurance industry and a desire to expand your knowledge? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to delve into the world of insurance and embark on a fulfilling career path. Join us to gain valuable experience, learn from industry experts, and explore the exciting possibilities that lie ahead.
Selected candidates will further receive a guaranteed fixed monthly allowance in addition to their full commission, which can be granted for a duration of up to 24 months for both students and individuals joining us on a part-time basis.
Career Opportunities as a Student / Part-Time Financial Advisor
Embarking on your career journey holds immense potential for growth and success, particularly when you have access to comprehensive training, invaluable guidance, and dedicated mentoring from leaders and managers who are invested in your professional development. This is especially true for individuals who are simultaneously pursuing their degrees. We invite you to join our esteemed partner organisations, where hard work thrives, and achievements are highly valued.
Develop individuals with the knowledge, skills, and mindset to assist those in financial need while providing a comprehensive training and development program supported by dedicated mentorship.
- You will gain an exceptional platform to learn, grow, and excel. Our partners’ emphasis on fostering a supportive and nurturing environment ensures that your career aspirations are nurtured, empowering you to reach new heights of accomplishment.
- You will be provided with warm leads, eliminating the need for cold-calling.
- Candidates are further entitled to an fixed monthly allowance in additional to full commission, which can span a period of up to 12 months.
- Persuasively address customer objections and handle them with ease.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply new techniques to enhance skillsets.
- Warm leads will be provided. No cold-calling required.
- Adapt to flexible working hours.
- Detail-oriented individuals with strong presentation skills.
- Language proficiency and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Highly motivated and eager for personal and professional growth.
- Desire to contribute meaningfully to the job.
- Humble with a can-do attitude.
- Sales experience preferred but not necessary
- Results-driven with a keen business sense.
- Confident, enthusiastic, and possessing excellent communication skills.
- Sociable with outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Minimum qualification of GCE ‘A’ level / Diploma and above.
- No experience required.
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates are welcomed.
- Due to the need for local knowledge, preference will be given to locals or permanent residents (PRs).
Starting your career as a financial advisor while still studying a student can lay a strong foundation for future career advancement. It opens doors to diverse opportunities in financial planning, wealth management, investment banking, and related fields. By working as a financial advisor, you gain invaluable practical experience in the finance and investment industry, complementing your academic studies and deepening your understanding of real-world financial concepts.
One of the significant advantages is the flexibility offered, allowing you to effectively balance your academic commitments with your work responsibilities, making it especially advantageous for students who wish to gain work experience without compromising their studies.
This job also facilitates the development of a broad set of skills, such as effective communication, financial analysis, problem-solving, and relationship management. These skills are highly transferable and can greatly benefit you in various future career paths.
Pursuing a career as a financial advisor as a student requires dedication, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to continuous learning. However, with the right mindset and a desire to succeed, it can be an immensely rewarding and fulfilling path that sets you up for long-term success in the financial industry.